Registered Education Savings Plan(RESP) is a contract between a subscriber and an organization or a promoter. It is a savings plan that helps parents save for their kids post-secondary education. The RESP’s income is taxed in the hands of the kids and therefore, there is little or no income tax…
Canada-Italy Innovation Award 2019
– Maria Antonietta Esposito of the University of Florence for a project with the l’École de Technologie Supérieure of Montréal, QC, in the priority area .
– Jacopo Zenzeri of the Italian Institute of Technology of Genoa.
– Carla Canullo of the University of Macerata
– Giovanni Acampora of the University of Naples Federico II
– Paola Di Giulio of the University of Turin.
Innovation Award in 2020.
Innovation Award is more than just an award.